The Diamond Club is a great program for our customers who want to be proactive about maintaining their plumbing system.
Here’s how it works:
- Once a year we come to your house for free to inspect your plumbing system. The inspection includes flushing the water heater (for tanked heaters), checking all the valves, traps, faucets and all the plumbing that is accessible.
- We then give you a report that shows any potential problems. In this way we prevent minor problems from becoming a costly emergency service call.
- Many customers use this free visit as an opportunity to have all their plumbing maintenance completed in one visit. For example water treatment systems, Ultraviolet lights and filters should be serviced once a year. We can do all of this in one trip which saves you from taking off of work multiple times.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Diamond Club members receive a 15% discount on plumbing repairs and replacements.
- It’s Free to Join! For the first 30 months the money you pay into the Diamond Club builds in a savings account for you to use on future jobs.
- Go to the front of the line. As much as humanly possible, we put Diamond Club members to the front of our appointment book if you ever call for service.
In much the same way you get your car inspected once a year, shouldn’t you have your home’s plumbing system inspected once a year as well?
For all the details give us a call or send us an email.